2013 Student Art Contest
GRAND PRIZE $300
Winning artwork will be featured in the Holiday issue
Contest is open to all NJ & PA students grades 3 through 12
Deadline for entries: Friday, October 4th
1. Art and a completed entry form must be received by Friday, October 4th by 12:00 noon.
2. Contestants must be enrolled as a student in grade 3 through 12 at time of entry.
3. Contestants must be a resident of New Jersey or Pennsylvania.
4. Employees of Princeton Magazine, Town Topics and their immediate family members are not eligible.
1. Art may be supplied in two-dimensional format or as an electronic file. Original art (i.e. drawings or paintings) should be mailed to Princeton Magazine at 305 Witherspoon Street, Princeton, NJ 08542, delivered flat in protective sleeve or envelope, or e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Original art cannot be submitted framed. If you wish Princeton Magazine to return any original art, you must supply return packaging and postage.
2. Photographic submissions must be provided as digital files.
3. Digital files must be saved as psd, pdf, jpg, tiff or eps formats only.
4. Digital files should be a minimum resolution of 300 dpi at final size (8.5” x 11”).
5. Size of art must be 8.5” x 11” or a size proportional to this. Vertical format is preferred.
6. Art must represent the theme of: “Wintertime in Princeton.” Art may be realistic or abstract.
7. No entries will be accepted without a completed entry form.
1. Princeton Magazine will enjoy all print and online publication rights of winning art work submitted to it, now and in the future, regardless of the form in which your works are published.
2. Princeton Magazine will pay a one time cash prize of $300 to the student with the winning entry. If Princeton Magazine decides to publish entries inside the magazine, those students will each receive $50.
3. Princeton Magazine will not be held responsible for returning entries submitted without return postage. All entries will be held for 60 days from judging, after which time they will be disposed of. Artwork can be picked up after November 15th, at Princeton Magazine offices at 305 Witherspoon Street.
4. Judging will be done by a jury selected by the publisher of Princeton Magazine.
5. Princeton Magazine reserves the right to disqualify entries not conforming to eligibility or requirements above.